Friday 1 February 2008

Wanna know how smart I am?

Well folks, it's been a strange week here at "man ALIVE Studios".

Some sad (but also happy) news as James, our EXCELLENT animator, has taken up a full-time job as a concept artist elsewhere and as a result is unable to commit the same time to the business as Stu and myself. Fortunately James has resolved to keep as involved as he can, but the grief of loss has caused us to come out with some weird ideas this week! As an example, have a look at this video we used to promote our profile on myspace:

cup of blogs!

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Took us 15 minutes to make that little gem.

We also continued work on our entries for Empire's "done in 60 seconds" competition, but without our animator we had to do the best we could for the CGI in "KING KONG"!

KING KONG

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Finally, I thought I should throw in this clip of Phil playing the part of Steve Buscemi in "Armageddon", Stu's entry to the competition;

Phil is Steve Buscemi!

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Haha! I love that guy. Er... in a purely platonic way of course...

L.

Check out our myspace for more fun blogs and vids or go to our official website.

No comments: