Wednesday 20 February 2008

"That's my wife!"

I was just looking back over our blogs and realised that I never actually got round to posting our first entry to the "Done in 60 Seconds" competition!

So here it is, a re-make of the 1920s classic, "NOSFERATU".

NOSFERATU

Add to My Profile | More Videos

If you've never seen or heard of "NOSFERATU", then I can't honestly say you've missed out (even though it was groundbreaking at the time and still succeeds in giving people the creeps), but here's a weird video from youtube that contains some clips of the original set to a track by the band "Mogwai".



That's all from me today!

L.

Leave us a comment or email blog@manalivestudios.co.uk.

Alternatively, check out our myspace for more fun blogs and vids, or go to our official website.

No comments: