Monday 3 March 2008

Alec Guinness Turns Up At Some Point....

Last week saw us doing all kinds of things from jumping onto the bonnet of a moving car, to talking on the phone with endemol about "Nosferatu"!

A particular highlight though, was when we saw this video on youtube;



The little girl is already a youtube icon and has inspired a great number of spin-off youtube vids. I showed it to my girlfriend, Sophie, who then told me what little she remembered of Star Wars. Not wanting to miss out on the youtube bandwagon I grabbed my phone camera and made this;



It had over 600 hits by lunchtime of the next day!

If you're out there and you read this, leave comments!

L.

www.manalivestudios.co.uk

www.myspace.com/manalivestudios

1 comment:

Lindsay Q said...

I am out there, and I am now reading this. You guys are brilliant!